Tex Knitter

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Clogs Didn't Get Finished In Time


While it is given that just as many people are born eventually die; death is a very strange thing. It's the only passage in life where ones emotions are truly, truly exposed either internally and externally. For some it's both. It amazes me how exposure to one individual affects so many people in a million little ways.

So Grandma, as you would say, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground about the internet, I am out here telling you that you have touched me in more ways in my life than you ever could have imagined and even more than I knew as I sit and reflect. You have been the dearest friend to me all my life and I thank you for that. I will miss the all the fun we had together as well as all the arguments we got in, and thank you for admiting that you were not always right.

I thank you for your understanding, kindness, your wit, your fairness, your charm and most for instilling common sense into me. You have been a brave person in tough heart-wrenching situations and how you ever got through some of those times I will never know other than that you are a woman of exceptional fortitude.

You are truly the definition of a 'lady'. I'll miss you.

P.S. Grandma. Thanks for leaving a liquor supply! You always were the perfect hostess!

Bye

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris, that's a very sweet farewell. Consider yourself hugged. Lars.

8/01/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chris, that was truly touching. sorry for your loss.

8/01/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One judges a man on the basis of his character, how he confronts the world and how he accepts the world.

You are, indeed, a man to be admired. And, for that, I am guilty.

As you well know, I'm with you during this time.

Alles Beste,
~Mike

8/01/2006  
Blogger sko_G knits said...

i am so sorry to hear about your grandma. that was a very touching blog entry, my thoughts are with you. chris

8/01/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fortunate you are to have had such a wonderful relationship with her. I'm sure she is still with you and will always be. If she had half of your personality she was, I'm sure, quite delightful. Warm thoughts, G

8/12/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Honda magna riser pamela anderson black and white Economy car rental new zealand high voltage circuit breaker fancy dress party ideas keeping weight off taking paxil - cr blonde submissive Basketball hoop productpage http://www.removal-how-to-get-rid-of-cybersitter.info Sex toy party and desires role for pharmacy technician Pamela anderson &aposs sex video ultram side effects hammermill business cards Sex japansk manga

2/04/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home