Tex Knitter

Monday, May 15, 2006

Meanwhile... Charlotte and Miranda Were Sipping Cocktails at the Newest Hotspot in Manhattan....


....... (since I got the laptop, I've always wanted to write that.)

Well folks, all is NOT Bliss. Nope, it's been four weeks now and she still hasn't coughed up that yarn! I wonder if she's sick that would explain things. I hope so. And I'm beginning to hope that it's catostrophic.

With that not happening, I think I'll take this time and maybe do a couple of other things I have in the works. The first is sewing up this set of 1941 underwear. I got the pattern off ebay and think they would be kinda nice to lounge around the house in.

The next, is perhaps making a new knitting bag. I have used the pattern in SnB but this time I want it a bit wider than the measurements she gives. Also I think that I'll put in a couple of interior pockets, one wide so that I can slide a copy of my pattern in and one on the other side for the catch-all Altoids tin that houses stitch markers, yarn needle, tape, etc.. It's a pain in the ass to keep fishing around the bottom of the bag for it.

Well I hope all you mother's out there (and you know who you are!) had a great Mothers' Day.

And as we like to say here in Texas.........

Arrivederci y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home