Tex Knitter

Thursday, July 13, 2006

We Be Havin' Us a Clog-Along!


Yep, some of us boys over on Men Who Knit are getting together a good old fashioned cyberspace clog-along starting this Monday JULY (thank you very much Lars) 17. The pattern (Thank you Jon) isn't difficult at all and produces a great end result.

I think it will be an interesting venture to hear what yarn people will be using, it's properties, how they like knitting with it and just how these different yarns felt.

So if you aren't a member of MWN join, and join us for, what JPaul says, is MWK's first knit-along in it's history!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

Hey Chris, count me in! I've got my size 13s, some wool and I'm ready to roll! Ken

7/13/2006  
Blogger Rick said...

I'm in too!

BTW - I LOVE the picture!

7/16/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just finished felting a pair over the weekend, but I would love to get in on this long distance cyber-style!

7/17/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Chris! WHERE did you find this photo of the men using the Legare knitting machines? It's great.

10/14/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home