Tex Knitter

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Clogs, Blogs and Bitches


I know, I know. I've been neglecting this blog for a couple of weeks now. It hasn't been so much that nothing is going on as much as there hasn't been any knitting going on. That damn Debbie Bliss yarn still hasn't shown up and it's been a whole five weeks now.

But thanks to a very sweet guy who sent me the Fiber Trends felted clog pattern, I am off this afternoon to choose some yarn and start that project this holiday weekend. Finally I will have something back on the needles.

And with something back on the needles I am going to attend my very first SnB tommorrow! I have wanted to go several times the past couple of months but it's pretty embarrassing to show up at a SnB empty handed with nothing to knit! (boy would I feel stupid) So we shall see how that goes.

Have a great holiday weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

Wow, the clogs look fantastic, keep us up to date on how you make out with them.

5/28/2006  
Blogger Ken said...

Hey Chris, thanks for the nice comments on my blog (I've linked you as well). As far as the clogs go, is the whole thing knitted? In the pic, it almost looks like it has some kind of non-knitted sole...

5/30/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home