Tex Knitter

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

All Is Bliss and Frogged the Clog!


THE FREAKING DEBBIE BLISS CASHMERINO ARAN CAME IN FINALLY! after ordering it April the 23rd! That crap had better knit up like angels pubes.

I think I will pick it up in October.

The clog-along seems to be a great hit. I lost my way in the middle of shaping the instep, couldn't find my mistake, and frogged the whole thing and am starting over... it sucks to be me. The good part is that I don't cry anymore over it.... it's never anything that can't be fixed one way or another.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

for sympathy, my poor friend KnitR twice had the first sole done and was about 15 stitches off the center toe stitch when she started the tops which put the toes way off to the side. I've enjoyed watching you all knit along.

7/19/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is nothing to cry over....when your as pretty as you are....a little frogging is nothing!...Great blog...cute husband....lucky husband!

7/19/2006  
Blogger Charles said...

Hey Tex Knitter~~WOW!!! How many skein did you order DEBBIE BLISS CASHMERINO ARAN.it great yarn to kint with it!! For me its too much expansive for me to buy it!!!Maybe someday..Haha....Anyway Knitting sweater? Iam knitting my stirp sweater right now ..such hot hot weather!!! I was planning to knit clog too...when? i dont know!!! But will see in my blog!! VISIT MY BLOG ALSO>>BYE

7/21/2006  
Blogger Charles said...

Hey Tex Knitter~~WOW!!! How many skein did you order DEBBIE BLISS CASHMERINO ARAN.it great yarn to kint with it!! For me its too much expansive for me to buy it!!!Maybe someday..Haha....Anyway Knitting sweater? Iam knitting my stirp sweater right now ..such hot hot weather!!! I was planning to knit clog too...when? i dont know!!! But will see in my blog!! VISIT MY BLOG ALSO>>BYE

7/21/2006  
Blogger Charles said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/21/2006  
Blogger Ken said...

Hey Chris, sorry to hear about the frogging! Yuk! Hopefully everything after that has gong well!

7/23/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home