Tex Knitter

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

April 11, 2006

Well, I have been mulling over several "personality" options for this page over the past several days and I've just decided to hell with it I'll merely sit down and write about whatever is, or not, that I happen to be up to.

And the current things are:

1. Starting some new project.
2. Trying to organize a mens knitting group here in the Dallas Metroplex.

As for number one, I'm looking toward doing a sweater (finally one for myself) called "Stevie" from the now no longer Rowan Cork Collection. All I have to do is make the yarn choice and get going but for some reason I haven't had the time to get to the LYS, imagine that!

Now number two is really turning out ot be literal NUMBER TWO!

The idea getting together a mens knit group is pretty much in its infancy. So far I have just a couple of guys that I have had email contact with but have never met and would like to get a couple more or a couple of guys interested in learning.

And so far, have no idea about a time or location and merely need to get off my butt and get organized. So, if y'all know some guys in the DFW area send 'em my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home